I Will Become the Villain's Poison Taster - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
When will she be useful? when will she prove her worth? she really only have been causing trouble. The darling dude i forgot the name already place a mark on her. Now the teacher and red haired girl are looking for her. When will she be more than just a pet chick? how is her immunity to poison and ability to smell and taste them useful for the plot when it doesnt seem like its anything more than just that other than sensing poison from the smell?

Dex-chan lover
When will she be useful? when will she prove her worth? she really only have been causing trouble. The darling dude i forgot the name already place a mark on her. Now the teacher and red haired girl are looking for her. When will she be more than just a pet chick? how is her immunity to poison and ability to smell and taste them useful for the plot when it doesnt seem like its anything more than just that other than sensing poison from the smell?
I don't think this story is about her being useful in any meaningful way. It's more about how she settles in and adjusts and reacts to this world. She's perfectly happy working as a store clerk and ignoring all the shit in the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread