I Will Become the Villain's Poison Taster - Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
Im actually really enjoying this. I think this is the first time I've ever seen the premise of a possessed body taking the form of the new soul.

Giselle's body seems to be turning into her previous Korean(?) self.

Dex-chan lover
She lost her double eyelids? Oh no. Her body started changing. And Leniel clearly knew about it. Just tell her what's happening to her body!
Can someone explain the double eyelid thing to me? Maybe I'm just retarded but I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about then, I almost thought it might have been a translation error

Can someone explain the double eyelid thing to me? Maybe I'm just retarded but I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about then, I almost thought it might have been a translation error
Hi, I’m the translator here. About the double eyelid thing, Giselle has had double eyelids this whole time until Leniel came to pick her up in this chapter. It’s hard to notice unless you pay really close attention to the art but this is correlating back to chapter 20 where Leniel noticed her roots were growing dark and made the assumption that the changes to her body might be a side-effect of the forbidden magic. Hopefully that clears things up for you ^^

Dex-chan lover
There are double eyelids and monolids. Monolids are perhaps what you might consider "asian eyes". It's also a common plastic surgery procedure to go from monolids to double eyelids.
vp9cr6.png

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so while the twist of Leniel being the real boss was obvious, the implications of it elude me. Anyone able to explain?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so while the twist of Leniel being the real boss was obvious, the implications of it elude me. Anyone able to explain?
All the things FL thought would happen to the other guy may or may not happen to Leniel instead, I think?

There are double eyelids and monolids. Monolids are perhaps what you might consider "asian eyes". It's also a common plastic surgery procedure to go from monolids to double eyelids.
TIL, thanks! Now that I know what to look for I can see it in the art, though it is quite subtle (it actually changes midway through this very chapter!)

Users who are viewing this thread