I Will Become the Villain's Poison Taster - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Luckily Leniel is not that possessive.
Imagine if Leniel knew that he can stuff Giselle's soul into a vessel and make her his familiar, like what he did to Isabelle.
:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she'll actually pick up some magic or if this plot point (her body being magic friendly) will be used for something different.

ikr. It's getting annoying that she's pretty much just a victim to be saved all the time.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
ikr. It's getting annoying that she's pretty much just a victim to be saved all the time.
right now she only has some social power, mainly over Leniel and indirectly through him over the other dark mages.
However I don't think she has realized this.
Her goal is to solve the story of the novel as peaceful as possible, but she gets portraied mostly as an innocent girl thats sometimes is a bit too whiny and she gets dragged around everywhere. She rarely does something, she only reacts to the other characters and the events playing out around her.
So she needs some more agency, more actually doing something to work towards her goals.
This does not mean she need to become a grand master mage / combat machine, but some additional power and agency would help the story greatly, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Isabelle quickly become my favorite character around. The adorable little axe is genius really

Users who are viewing this thread