I Will Die Soon - Ch. 43

I know I haven't been saying it recently, but thanks to all of you that continue to read this and Foul Smell. It's because of you guys that I continue to release these chapters.Hope you are enjoying it.😍

I wonder if he’ll meet her in the next life and tell her this story. And then the next. I think it would be really interesting, much like how he tried to use the money, except now it’s more personal.

He is supposed to die 12 times...how many times has he died so far?

There was the guy on the plane
the guy tied to the chair
the bullied kid
the magician
the ex-convict
the game streamer
the juvenile delinquent

So that's 7 that I remember

What if this ends up being like the game "Roy" in Rick and Morty, and he marries her, has a family and lives for years before he dies and sees death to move on to death number 9?

Or as someone said below, maybe he just keeps meeting up with her in his next life and eventually ends up with her after death finishes his punishment.

@HOOfan_1 I was thinking it could be like that book Everyday where the man falls in love with a woman, except he wakes up in a different body everyday. So he decides to meet her in every body he wakes up in.

Dex-chan lover
@superbaby

Thank you for all your hard work.

Since he’s recounting all of the deaths anyone getting a stranger than fiction vibe? This is just speculation, just SPECULATION. Somehow I think the author will kill him to get to the next death. That way she can write the book about of if his previous lives.

@Xzayer someone already speculated that a couple of chapters ago.

However, if she believes him, that would be a silly move, unless he agrees to it.

if he doesn't agree to it, he could some back and take revenge on her, or he would possibly be able to reveal evidence to the authorities to get her convicted.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1

Thanks for the heads up, didn’t know someone already mentioned it. I just wanted to say speculation because someone might have thought I entered spoiler territory.

@superbaby Yeah it's great that you're translating them. Interesting choices as well. Also thanks for another chapter, I'm reading both this and Foul Smell.

i cant stop thinking of he dying in front of her while crying and saying somethig like "not again" or maybe he smiling a little and saying "well, now i will have more stories to tell"

Power Uploader
Thanks for translation, really appreciating that you tried new font, it's always nice to see how quality gets better even if just little by little.
Now there is two options:
1. She becomes a reason for mc to live throught bullets that left and he makes it throught for her best.
2. MC does some stupid shit.
@superbaby

Am i the only one that think she's going to kill him to steal his "story" ? In the beggining i thought that she was a stalker or somehing since she was the only character that keeped showing up. But after some time they became friends and i disregarded that, but the way that she shows interest in his story and keep asking for what happens next isn't giving me a good vibe... I don't trust this woman!

@Cowboy_From_Hell, I don't think she's evil. I think that when the mc will meet his death, she's going to write his story instead of him. Like, more to commemorate his death and not stealing.

Dex-chan lover
@Mooyani That would be less tragic than him getting murdered by her. But like the others, I'm getting bad vibes from her asking him these questions and the outburst she had when they first spoke to each other.

Him meeting up with her in his next life sounds like a given, though.

He can end the story by telling her that from that moment he wanted to keep on living for real

Dex-chan lover
Death smiling up on high, saying "Keikaku doori" right now.

Users who are viewing this thread