I Will Die Soon - Ch. 45

Death didn't like how things were turning out soo let's just kill the only friend he had. Brutal but effective

nah Death had nothing to do with it. It was just her time. Death is a dick but a doubt they would willing kill someone else just to spite him.

Dex-chan lover
If Death makes the MC live this girl's life next I'll never stop following this writer.

@Thirtyfour I don't think Death sends him back in time. So far it seems like time is flowing naturally every time he dies and gets sent to a new body, that's why he was able to come up with the scheme to try and collect money from the streamer guy's life.

I think it would be more likely that he ends up living the life of the guy who killed her....that would be even more cruel.

@Thirtyfour

Nah that not how it works. Death doesn't send him back in time. Time is flowing normally which is proven with the Streamer and Prisoner lives.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonStoneX Possibly. But it's also way too much of a coincidence to have him gain a genuine motivation to live again that didn't involve wealth, before taking it straight away right in front of his eyes the moment he was about to take a step forward with her. If that wasn't enough, it was at the hands of some of the biggest pieces of shit he's encountered in his multiple lives so far.

Also, considering how much spite Death has shown all throughout the series, I don't think anything would be above her anymore as long as it's within her power.

But clearly, Death is actually yandere for him, and wanted to get rid of any semblance of a competition.

We know he wont die, because he was seen in the future flash in the past chapter in the hospital

Dex-chan lover
"...decided to fully enjoy the things I was given right now"

Holy shit he learned it! It should get him through the tragedy, he just has to carry that thinking over to every life he gets. I do wonder what his next lives will entail if he's already got one of the principal lessons down.

I certainly hope he won't bear grudges - it would interfere with this most recent catharsis.

The deaths are piling up so much I'm wondering if all his deaths are still predetermined lol. Actually thinking about causality is 2deep4me though.

Power Uploader
You've gotta be kidding...
Ain't no way death don't make things like that up.

Aggregator gang
Situational awareness bitches.

Anyone worth his salt would have survived that. Are the 2 years of military training of Korea for decoration?

Contributor
What a bastard. The weird fucking thing is that there's people who actually don't do shit. I remember watching a video of a car flipped on its side with a man still inside. Bystanders rushed to free the guy from the vehicle, but you also see one guy pacing around, looking at the damage. I later learned that one guy was the one who caused the accident with his own vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread