I Will Escape From the Flower of Ordeals - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
"I hate this world that is built around the FMC"
"N-n-no! I must correct this guy and make him focus all his attention on the FMC!"
... Alrighty then? :question:

Dex-chan lover
"I hate this world that is built around the FMC"
"N-n-no! I must correct this guy and make him focus all his attention on the FMC!"
... Alrighty then? :question:
No wonder MC acted like that.

Not only was MC forced to follow the painful script that would inevitably lead her to jail, she also need to do real office work in fake, temporary world. She has been doing this for two years already, and she would need to keep doing it until she lose them all because she went to jail.

It's a long, ongoing torture.

The fact that an NPC (sub male lead) could clearly act out of script hurts.

Not only his affection is ultimately worthless because the world isn't real, what if him acting out of script messes the plot up too much and the drama get stuck?

What about MC's pain all these time enduring everything?

Dex-chan lover
Not only was MC forced to follow the painful script that would inevitably lead her to jail
Actually she initially tried breaking the script but was forced to play the role, which is the major cause of her resentment.
This is why I'm confused about her not being thrilled seeing someone break out of their role.

she also need to do real office work in fake, temporary world.
She actually doesn't know if she's there temporarily, or if she's stuck there, which is why she says she wants to save the original villainess in case she does leave, or make sure the situation is fine should she stay. She also likes her family there and wishes for the brother to go back to normal, so obviously she doesn't see it as some 'fake, temporary world'.

She's also super rich apparently, so my heart doesn't exactly weep for her working.

Dex-chan lover
Actually she initially tried breaking the script but was forced to play the role, which is the major cause of her resentment.
This is why I'm confused about her not being thrilled seeing someone break out of their role.
It's the pain of have-nots seeing the haves. And it's something that will mess up the plot and her plannings.

She actually doesn't know if she's there temporarily, or if she's stuck there, which is why she says she wants to save the original villainess in case she does leave, or make sure the situation is fine should she stay.
MC clearly is taking the stance that the world is just temporary for her by rejecting everything that's against the plot (like Eunwoo's excessive advances). Even though she's indeed taking precautions in case that she can't return, it's just to avoid the worst ending. She mentioned in chapter 4 that prison ending is an absolute requirement, so she tried to lessen Cha Yeryeon's punishment by only doing more trivial harassments. MC kept doing her office work was most likely to not destroy Cha Yeryeon's life. Everything is for when Cha Yeryeon get her body back after the drama ends. Look at her wordings in chapter 4: "...because soon you will be me." Not "I will be you". MC expected Cha Yeryeon to come back and take her body back after the drama ends, destroying MC in the process if MC doesn't yet return. MC was expecting to be dying if she doesn't return after the drama ends.

She also likes her family there and wishes for the brother to go back to normal, so obviously she doesn't see it as some 'fake, temporary world'.
After MC tasted the joy of having a harmonious family, it's no wonder she wanted to get it back. It's her sole enjoyment living in that world. I admit that I was wrong in using "fake" due to how real MC treated Cha Yeryeon's family (notice that she never said that it's HER family, just that it's CHA YERYEON's) and everyone else in that world as people who also have lives. But it doesn't change the fact that she just live there temporarily, thus it's a temporary world for her.

She's also super rich apparently, so my heart doesn't exactly weep for her working.
Which would most likely be gone after (1) MC went into jail, or (2) Cha Yeryeon get her body back.

Dex-chan lover
It's the pain of have-nots seeing the haves.
Actually, to me at least, it seems to be her trying to get him back on script... for some reason...
...and it's something that will mess up the plot and her plannings.
Well, that might be her reason for doing it I suppose. It just seems silly when we had just heard her complain about the world having to run according to the script, to then go and try make the world run according to said script.

rejecting everything that's against the plot (like Eunwoo's excessive advances).
I get the feeling she was rejecting him initially because she felt that he would be forced to fall in love (and die) for the Heroine, and because she's steeling her heart for that eventuality (as well as her possible departure).

MC clearly is taking the stance that the world is just temporary
She has outright stated twice that she accepts she might be stuck in this world. She's preparing for both possible eventualities.

Which would most likely be gone after (1) MC went into jail, or (2) Cha Yeryeon get her body back.
Sure, but she gets to enjoy that money and all it's benefits at the moment, was what I was saying. I wouldn't mind being rich for a couple of years, only to get my normal life back. :dogkek:

Anyway, we obviously have our different interpretations of the comic so far, but I'm not invested enough to keep responding more than this, nor do I think we're changing each other's mind on anything.
So, nice chat and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, we obviously have our different interpretations of the comic so far, but I'm not invested enough to keep responding more than this, nor do I think we're changing each other's mind on anything.
So, nice chat and all that.
Okay. Nice talking to you.

Users who are viewing this thread