I Will Surrender My Position as Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that, with the tower descending and men about to die, she took the time to change her clothes? And what was the emperor doing as she skimmed out of her empress clothes into fighting clothes? I know, I know, magical clothing changes are a staple of shoujo.

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that, with the tower descending and men about to die, she took the time to change her clothes? And what was the emperor doing as she skimmed out of her empress clothes into fighting clothes? I know, I know, magical clothing changes are a staple of shoujo.
It bugged me a bit though I guess she felt she couldn't really fight in the dress.
Plus smiting towers is her thing so she was probably also certain she could do it in time.

Probably kicked Emps out, though my money's on him being more concerned for the mistress given the tower anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Hah! In your face, little shits! Wait until everyone knows the empress just downed a tower by herself in a few minutes! Let's see how you deal with THAT!

Users who are viewing this thread