Boku wa Konyaku Haki Nante Shimasenkara ne

Fed-Kun's army
A story where the FL actually tells the ML about the otome game when they were kids, rather than the FL hiding it and just going through the motions of trying to fight the flags and such.

That's really interesting.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the "Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiancé" got really popular
(just the premise is very similar)

It's fun that we've got another one from the "Male Lead's" perspective since Bertia seems to be wrapping up. Or is it technically already finished? I can't recall.

Fed-Kun's army
@SoulOverCaos

I read that story only for a little bit, but it got very boring after a while for me. Hopefully, this manages to stay interesting.

Double-page supporter
Comments based on the first chapter:

- sister is weird. She sounds like she thinks women are baby machines. It may be purposeful but it’s certainly uncomfortable.
- the siblingship is weird. “I’m a ten year old boy after all, I wouldn’t be able to contain myself around a lady” Bro that’s your sister??? You haven’t even hit puberty????
- it’s irises that are the colored part, not pupils. Pupils are the black dot.

Aside from that this is an okay start, I’m interested.

I'd pick the villainess any day, black hair and she fuckin pretty. Plus I kinda like bratty girls but not that much. I wont pick a woman who straight up wants to steal an engaged man.

@PeachyBee
I think the sister thinks thatvway cause men were in lead in medival eras

@PeachyBee bruh have you went outside lately? That’s the reality for your average women in real life so it’s completely realistic for her to say that.

@PeachyBee, well, the sister may sound a little eccentric but that's just the reality they live with: that's the noble woman's purpose. A queen ant must birth her nation, and the future queen must be nurtured to take up the burden.

Plus, being a 10 yr old boy (or a 10 yr old in general) is already a confusing time in of itself. It's not farfetched to say his emotions about letting go of his (relatively) grown-up sister and trying to accept a potential wife and mate this early in life are getting mixed along with changing hormones. Of course, it might also be a translation issue.

this story similar to "Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku"

but there are more interaction and MC more refreshing

also i like Prince Shin much better because he is based af

This is kinda refreshing, seeing things in the point of view of the ML, because more often than not, we rad things in the Fl's POV.

Users who are viewing this thread