I Won't Touch You Anymore

Group Leader
I apologize to everyone I accidentally uploaded the pre-final edit/translation version of Chapter 12.5. I've corrected that now but I apologize for the mistake. I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future.

Group Leader
Atm there are only 17 chapters currently out. I'll most likely be caught up within the next 2 days, and after that I'll attempt to release translations of the chapters either same day of release or day after release depending on the amount of editing required.

Group Leader
I'm very grateful to everyone reading and especially those who comment on the forums to discuss/meme each chapter.
There's only 3 more main chapters along with some in-between stuff, before I've caught up to current release. I've also started a group page for the scanlations I do.

Group Leader
I keep seeing people say there should be a "Tragedy" tag added on, but with how the story is I'm not seeing it. If the story ends sad then I'll add one but as the tone for the future is uncertain atm I'm not going to add it yet.

Supporter
This probably ought to have the "ghosts" theme tag

I'm about it tho, cute premise

Group Leader
Just a little update we might be taking a hiatus for the month. Our type setter is having surgery and will be unavailable, and as for myself I'm sorting through some personal stuff atm. I'll keep translating the chapters as they come out but you might not see any uploads till December.

I apologize for this inconvenience on our part and hope you will still continue reading once we restart chapter releases.

Yeah, I hope this one gets seen to the end. Weird enough twist and story that I wanna have fun with it for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread