I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 2

I know where this is leading...so I won't bother with it. If only the male lead was someone who didn't have anything to do with her being banished...it might have been a little more better. šŸ˜©

Aggregator gang
@chuchuchoerry: so does korean's villainesses:
1)
- divorcing/breaking up with the trashy husbands/boyfriends/fiancee, ''i'll live for myself blablabla"
- authors white washing the trashy MLs "it's all misunderstandings"/"he's deeply regretted"
- getting back to him.
2) MCs can do everything: politics, healings, commercials, backflipping, rope walking, taming beasts, fighting monsters, blablabla...
3) Other women are garbages except MCs
4) MLs have mysogyny and only MCs can heal
5) Heroines are usually MCs' sisters/friends and they are usually bitches.

While chinese villainesses:
The stories reach chapter 2000 and we are still in the first arc.

Dex-chan lover
JFC girl if you just accept their apology that easily then you truly are a fool.
This is why I hate reading Japanese villainess themed manga, sine the majority of them are naive, humble, and just utterly foolish.
This MC can't even compare to the likes of Penelope Eckart, Aria Roscente and fucking Su Luxia

@M2
Exactly! This is why I really dislike charm and brainwashing magic in these kind of stories. It removes any responsibility from any of the charecters.
Are we, and the MC, supossed to think of the brainwashed and normal personas as two completely separate people?
It's the peak of laziness. It isn't that the antagonist is shrewd and great at seducing and conspire. It isn't that the guys are selfish, egocentric, gullible and easily manipulable. It's just mind control. That's the only way people could turn against the absolutely perfect MC. No need for complex plans, hidden motivations or a smart, endearing plot. It's just magic.
Oh, and apparently the antagonist is the first person to ever have that kind of magic, since even the highest ranking nobles and royalty don't know about it and don't have any protection againts it.

Group Leader
The problem with a lot of villainess manga is the fact that they most of the Time extremly generic and cliche like this one. The " heroine" is a Bitch and manipulates people or just using brainwash thing.
The ML most of the Time originally hated our Main character for some reason or left/betrayed her. But IT was all a misunderstanding or something stupid.
The original "heroine" 90% of the Time has Blonde hair and blue/green eyes.
Our MC either extremly weak or Strong
MISUNDERSTANDINGS every where.

I have the feeling that the mc is just gonna brush the whole matter of but I'm not that forgiving guys

Dex-chan lover
so far so good
mc is better written than most of fmc s and we clearly see how she feels about the situation
if she shows her anger a bit and says what they are doing are absolutely meaningless I will be pleased and have high expectations for the future (and even if future chapters turned out to be lower than my expectations I will probably continue reading)
but if she were to accept the apology I will immediately drop the series give it 1 and trashtalk about this manga whenever I encounter it
and if they pull out "brainwashing" my actions will get even more negative

Dex-chan lover
@M2 Aww, come on, please read carefully. I'm talking about general reader who judges from 2 first chapters only, NOT the content of THIS whole story.

'Let's see what happen with this scenario'. You only read the premise/prologue even though it looks like a hard fact.
Will the MLs got retaliation? Will they have atonement? And how? Or maybe is this just another "ThIs iS JuSt a MisUnDerStanDinG"? These are some plot possibilities with this kind of premise.

I read a lot of similar story and while most so generic it can be guessed to the end, some brilliant one can't. I just don't want to miss that.

AND NO LMAO I NEVER SAID THEY'RE 'GOOD GUYS'. I only wrote that I like how the author portrayed how Albert burdened by the magic even if he's not 'guilty'. It's rare because when brainwashing magic plot happen, most generic ojousama story just write off their sin somehow.

When reader already knew what happen, that's when conclusion relevant >> the magic plot device.

And yeah, as the one who read the webnovel and almost finish it, I agree that the story is lazy af. YEAH IT'S JUST ANOTHER MISUNDERSTANDING. I don't even understand why the hell the real witch do that. Why the method is... like it was deus-ex-machine'ed. Or why MC agree to do this and that. Like it want to be a plot twist but did not leave gratification towards the antagonist (the South Korean's do it better).

This story is basically made me appreciate the comic artist's efforts to make the story looks decent. I bet they rack their brains to make the plot flows normal.

@boag

@Azure_1802 I read your comment and LMAO
Agree with you 100%!!!
But when Korean MC being ruthless they're quite good at it imo
Chinese MC's 2000chapters and still in first arc << i happen to read some and gave up :')
Chinese MC on summary looks baddass though, even though they still got their CEO/Prince/Emperor's golden thighs.

Smh itā€™s either a misunderstanding or some voodoo magic thingy
Im tired of these dudes getting off with no repercussions, thereā€™s a lot more you can do to apologize

WHY ARE THE UPDATES SO SLOW šŸ˜­
And also it might take me a long time to forgive them unless they do something extraordinary for Cecilia then maybe

"Cecelia cannot keep up with the fact they are apologizing" NEITHER CAN WE! CAN'T WAIT FOR MOOOOOOOORE

I just know she will forgive them either immediately or at some point but I kinda want them all to beg and grovel a little bit longer maybe? LOL! Like let them wallow in their misery and poor choices a little bit more THEN forgive them but hopefully they will keep the incident with them and not forget their mistakes or something? HAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread