Ichaicha Suru to Okane ga Waichau 2-ri no Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Why there's no comment ever since chapter 15? 🤔

Anyway, for such short manga this quite entertaining and have many cute moments, shame it ended in this chapter, because i think this manga have a lot of potential

Thanks for the translator who have working hard to translating the manga and of course the author-san who made this lovely manga 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Why there's no comment ever since chapter 15? 🤔

Anyway, for such short manga this quite entertaining and have many cute moments, shame it ended in this chapter, because i think this manga have a lot of potential

Thanks for the translator who have working hard to translating the manga and of course the author-san who made this lovely manga 😊
during the time of ch.15, the whole mangadex website was getting rebuilt due to security concerns and forums were basically disabled at the time. The forums just got back online this January, so expect chapters uploaded after 2021 march but before 2023 jan to have no comments.

Aggregator gang
IM so confused with so many plothole here, how nacchan finally clear her misunderstanding (she thought touma is houjou), and touma identity (Shrine God??), why touma dissapeared at the photo, etc
The timeskip is definitely sucks tho, but I would assume that after the couple confessed their love, they went to Natsuki and somehow clear up the misunderstanding.
For Touma's identity tho, the past few chapters already gave some hint to his identity, like
Natsuki punching Touma lead to our couple did not get any money at all, because he was knocked out
and his action in some of the panel in this chapter definitely set some flag too. But let's be honest, it's kinda vague, took me some time to realized that so yeah. But the good thing is that there's an epilogue exclusive to the paperback version that clear up Touma's identity and how he litterally disappear from everyone mind (Should be up in the next few months).

Hope this help clear things up a bit for you

The timeskip is definitely sucks tho, but I would assume that after the couple confessed their love, they went to Natsuki and somehow clear up the misunderstanding.
For Touma's identity tho, the past few chapters already gave some hint to his identity, like
Natsuki punching Touma lead to our couple did not get any money at all, because he was knocked out
and his action in some of the panel in this chapter definitely set some flag too. But let's be honest, it's kinda vague, took me some time to realized that so yeah. But the good thing is that there's an epilogue exclusive to the paperback version that clear up Touma's identity and how he litterally disappear from everyone mind (Should be up in the next few months).

Hope this help clear things up a bit for you
wow i never noticed that but still its pretty sad 😭

Dex-chan lover
On page 7, you can see someone who bears a strong resemblance to Touma in the flashback when Haru & Houjou were at the shrine as kids. The kid is also surrounded by two foxes. Considering Touma's personality, the handsign he held, and the foxes in the flashback, lead me to believe Touma is some sort of fox spirit/god.

Dex-chan lover
I like that they glossed over Natsuki whupping Touma over a misunderstanding multiple times. I like to imagine she found out where she went wrong and didn't even apologize. Like she just dropped a "my b" and slapped him one more time for the road.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... What a twist. So Touma is actually something akin to a god that watches over Aki and Haru

Users who are viewing this thread