Ichijou Karen wa Yuuwakusuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Chapter 3

A stranger came to her house asked for her photo, and she allowed it so easily??? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT GIRL???

Dex-chan lover
You can imagine how much her simp army bothers her... to the point that it's perfectly normal for her to get random night visits at her house.

Dex-chan lover
That ending was kind of scary....she didn't seem to know the person but that person knew who she is, where she lives and which of all these rooms in the house is hers :O And then took her photograph?? Scary... Thinking about it a bit more....sounds like paparazzi if the MC was in showbusiness :'D

Aggregator gang
It's impressive how adorably arrogant she is. Stranger asks for a pic, and she goes "How much?"

Supporter
@mhafizhrh I can't imagine someone's photo in window being used as blackmail tbh, she were not naked or anything ... she won't be against it if they call them couple either xd... But what I can see is how dumb she is letting anyone take her picture just like that... whatever the reason they want it for...

Uhhh that was weird at the end. Even Mii kun thinks its odd lol. I think he's definitely affected by Karen but his face just doesn't emote. Unless he's not into chicks there's no way he doesn't find her attractive when view always lingers on her boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread