Ichinichi Gaishutsuroku Hanchou - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Squadron

Dex-chan lover
Was not expecting a tokusatu actor to show. Pretty wholesome actually, tbf there are toku actors who did a bunch of bad shit like Shunsuke Takasugi who was Kamen Rider Super-1 who for some reason scammed money from his fans claiming to be well the character, many fell for it, then in 2017 he disappered.
There is also the recent scandal of Gokai Sliver aka Junya Ikeda did some fraud which makes no sense to many people since he was successful, and a seiyuu aka voice actor. https://www.tokyohive.com/article/2...es-the-suspense-unfolds-in-another-fraud-case

As a toku fan it can be disheartening.

Dex-chan lover
Bold of you to make releases on HxH comeback day!

Was not expecting a tokusatu actor to show. Pretty wholesome actually, tbf there are toku actors who did a bunch of bad shit like Shunsuke Takasugi who was Kamen Rider Super-1 who for some reason scammed money from his fans claiming to be well the character, many fell for it, then in 2017 he disappered.
There is also the recent scandal of Gokai Sliver aka Junya Ikeda did some fraud which makes no sense to many people since he was successful, and a seiyuu aka voice actor. https://www.tokyohive.com/article/2...es-the-suspense-unfolds-in-another-fraud-case

So maybe the blue buddy ranger was based on Shunsuke Takasugi, but with a redemption off-screen arc at the end

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The ch was very wholesome till the end. I was expecting something like Ootsuki getting his comeuppance in some way, but it was nice to see him and the other genuinely getting along with Kuramoto.

I wouldn’t call myself a diehard fan, especially when I see how knowledgeable and dedicated other toku fans are, but I do genuinely enjoy Super Sentai. I think I started back in college with me watching Super Megaforce reruns before going to classes in the morning, then I kept going down the iceberg once I discovered there was a Japanese version to it all.

Kakuranger is the goat in my option (it’s also the only series I finished lol). In the future I’d like to finish Dairanger, Gingaman, and Kamen Rider W.

Dex-chan lover
ONE OF US ONE OF US Really fun chapter for toku fans! When Ootsuki went down the rabbit hole I was like, "Ahhhh, yes.... and so it begins..." nodding I'm pleased that the appreciation of tokusatsu was played sincerely to the end!
I wonder if Evol's name was meant to be a reference to Evolt from Build? I feel like he's one of the most popular antagonists we've had in the past few years so I wouldn't be surprised...? Or maybe I just really want FKMT to be a fellow Build fan lol The kaijin appreciation also isn't exactly a deep cut but kino nonetheless ^_^ (<unbiased opinion from somebody with a kaijin in her PFP)

Wow, I didn't know about this recent, uh, career development of Junya Ikeda's? The progression from sentai hero -> KR villain -> IRL criminal is ironic.
Puts KR Black's actor Tetsuo Kurata persistently harrassing fans for money amongst other unsavory things in mind as well... I'm happy to see that the red ranger in this chapter was able to preserve the gang's image of him as a hero ☺️

The ch was very wholesome till the end. I was expecting something like Ootsuki getting his comeuppance in some way, but it was nice to see him and the other genuinely getting along with Kuramoto.

I wouldn’t call myself a diehard fan, especially when I see how knowledgeable and dedicated other toku fans are, but I do genuinely enjoy Super Sentai. I think I started back in college with me watching Super Megaforce reruns before going to classes in the morning, then I kept going down the iceberg once I discovered there was a Japanese version to it all.

Kakuranger is the goat in my option (it’s also the only series I finished lol). In the future I’d like to finish Dairanger, Gingaman, and Kamen Rider W.
Hope you are enjoying W, its currently my favorite tokusatsu show.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I didn't know about this recent, uh, career development of Junya Ikeda's? The progression from sentai hero -> KR villain -> IRL criminal is ironic.
Puts KR Black's actor Tetsuo Kurata persistently harrassing fans for money amongst other unsavory things in mind as well... I'm happy to see that the red ranger in this chapter was able to preserve the gang's image of him as a hero ☺️
I did not know he was a KR villain, actors similar to Junya but did not become a criminal Kane Kosugi who was Ninja Black of the Kakurangers, also known as American Ninja was Ultraman Powered, then became Kamen Rider Chimera a movie villain.
Was going to be the Ninja Red but was bad at Japanese, over the season he learned Japanese and speaks it fluently. Just recently with his felllow Kakurangers did an anniversary movie.

There is Keisuke Soma who was Shinken Gold, and Isaac/Kamen Rider Solomon and is retired from acting at 37.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for going back and translating this one! I feel out of place as someone who hasn't watched any toku lol. Besides, uh, the parody one in Pop Team Epic... and some toku-esque anime... I've always been curious about it but there's so many things to watch, and so little time.

Dex-chan lover
I did not know he was a KR villain, actors similar to Junya but did not become a criminal Kane Kosugi who was Ninja Black of the Kakurangers, also known as American Ninja was Ultraman Powered, then became Kamen Rider Chimera a movie villain.
Was going to be the Ninja Red but was bad at Japanese, over the season he learned Japanese and speaks it fluently. Just recently with his felllow Kakurangers did an anniversary movie.

There is Keisuke Soma who was Shinken Gold, and Isaac/Kamen Rider Solomon and is retired from acting at 37.

Omg I had mixed him up with Solomon to be honest, thanks for catching that!

Users who are viewing this thread