Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Those curious this was a set up by the principle. The was the men's side but the princess was tricked with a quick sign swap. You know the usual trope XD

Why is MC suddenly a bitch? He spent billions of years in solitude and came out with an inferiority complex?

Why is this girl trying to fight someone for accidentally seeing her naked? What does she hope to achieve?

Fed-Kun's army
This is so over used. We're still in the early parts of the story and now we get a lucky pervert scene. And why is she in the male section? For the love of God 🤦.

@Card
A mix of being too much of a bitch for too long in his life, and being legit insane from using the button.

Group Leader
Despite winning the tournament, you’d think it would have boosted his self esteem even a little bit, or that spending so long in isolation would change him for better or worse. But nope. Still the same old pansy that he was before pushing the button.

Oh course, every door leads to a tsundere changing her clothes, it's like there's no other way for any conflict to happen.

Everyone's here complaining about this and that, but missing the most important part of the chapter. We got 2 memes!

'I shouldn't escape!' referring to Ikari Shinji in Evangelion and the cheering meme.

now... i can understand the door opening gag if its some really specific circumstance like he was blinded by magic and was going by feel.

Come on man... signs exist here.

The premise of having a character train for millions of millions of years is cool. Everything else is poop.

I wonder if his mother doesn't want him to be troubled getting flocked by girls... I mean that is a pretty reasonable worries if you asked me. No, not saying Harem is bad, that depend on how it would be executed.

Thanks for the chapter!
Principle shouldn't have outed them like that. Since got in on a recommendation and everyone now knows it this puts more pressure on them to do well. Especially for someone with low self esteem like the MC. Granted the situation is heavy but he should've considered what can do to make it better rather than think how bad it is and can't do anything over and over. Like adding that he won that tournament after stating his school. Although the students reaction to his school was too much. Assuming he got a pity recommendation based on how low they view his school rather than consider that he has some great skills and merit to be standing on the stage with the other two. Well, once he beats the princess in the duel everyone should have a better idea of his skills. Although I'm surprised he was able to walk in on her changing. After all don't they use big curtains on the bath doors to indicate male or female and have the hours posted in a noticeable spot?

Users who are viewing this thread