Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

t

This Mc so dumb. How can you still be so dumb after 100 million years? Bruh...

Aggregator gang
Do authors just not comprehend how FUCKING long 100 million years is? I always ignore this retardation in the Xianxia genre because I give the Chinese authors the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are doing it either: because it's 'tradition', because they are temporally handicapped or because they are utterly stupid. Hooray Chinese education. However, I'll assume that this series' author doesn't have the first two excuses.

For normal people, ONE year is already long. If you were thrown into some sort of dimension where all your bodily needs were meet and stopped your aging, but you had to train to do one specific thing, then of course you would become REAL FUCKING good at that thing if not outright a master. Even someone inept would still become really damn skilled. This is all assuming of course that you wouldn't go insane from complete isolation or boredom.

TEN years is REALLY, REAAAAAALLY fucking long. You wouldn't just become a master at the thing you trained at, but fucking godlike, nobody would be better than you even if you started out inept, that's guaranteed. You would be insane after these ten years however, there's no way around that unless you had holes in your brain where you process the feeling of boredom.

So really, what would be the point of staying in that kind of dimension beyond ten years even? It's pointless to stay for 100 years, like what the flying fuck haven't you tried to do in the first ten years that required 90 years more for? All these authors who stretch out the training or meditating years like that are absolutely fucking retarded who do not have a grasp of just how long one year is, much less 100 fucking million.

Rant over. Basically, I wish authors would stop doing this.

Also, the manga might not deserve the 1 star rating, but it's definitely below even the trashiest of isekai which usually float at the 5 star rating. I read the web novel by the way, it gets worse than the first couple of chapters.

Aggregator gang
Sing it with me, kids ~

Greg likes his ass ~ Mike likes his clit
They fight on which one’s better ~ they throw a big fit
But they agree on something ~ these two admit
That this FFFFFUCKING manga is ~ a giant piece of MOTHERFUCKING shit WHAT THE FUCK

Seriously, what the FUCCCCCKKKKKKK

uuugh

This is literally the worst standard Isekai I’ve EVER read. DON’T READ THIS GARBAGE OR YOU’LL GO GODDAMN MAD FUUUUCKKKK

it probably isn’t hard to guess what i rated this loathsome fucking abomination lol

Btw, it doesn’t get better. I decided I hated myself and read into the LN... I didn’t get far... sickeningly, is gets increasingly ABHORRENT AS FFFFUCK, as expected of the causation of my fucking insanity. What an EXECRABLE, REPUGNANT, REPREHENSIBLE, HEINOUS, LAMENTABLE WASTE OF SPACE AAAGH

i need to stop. sorry if you had to read this fuckin mess, though im even more sorry if you had to read the manga thing

Fed-Kun's army
@bladestorm91 You underestimate the time needed to really master something, especially since real life experience is something, 10 years training his sword: he wouldnt see light against a say: 45 year old swordsman that trained the sword since he was 13/14 and fought in wars etc.
With the sword you have the extra problem that training for yourself can only do so much, if you dont have a teacher the time needed to get really good explodes(!)

That doesnt invalidate your point however, I agree in general, 100 million years is just dumb, but 10 years and he is the best? Dont see that. 100 years? Probably, 1000 years, pretty sure yep, so... even if you want some exageration as the author i would at most take 10.000 years (tho 1000 is moooore than enough already to have the effect you want in the reader, thats like over 10 full lifes), 100 million just crashes the scale and becomes dumb... (tho i do have more problems with the fact that none of them ever says more than like 5 words about the psychological state of the person... let someone be alone, with no other human, on an island or so, for 10 years... that Person is sure as hell not "normal" in the head afterwards... and thats "only" 10 fuckn years... XD)

Aggregator gang
@Silwith I disagree. The big difference here between 10 years of training the sword in this dimension and the 45 year old swordsman that trained in real life is the amount of time that both actually used to increase their sword skills. Both need 8 hours of sleep, and let's say 30 minutes to make and eat breakfast on average, and 30 minutes to shit, take a shower and all other bathroom business on average.

Now the former spends the rest of his time on training non-stop, of course it's only by himself and he has no opponents so that's a huge downside, but on the other hand he perfects his posture, swings, every single motion to 100% efficiently cut with the sword. And you must remember, this is uninterrupted, full-focused training, no need to think or worry about anything in the real world so they can put all their heart in it.

As for the latter on the other hand, they have a life they need to live before training. He has 15 hours, I'll be generous and say he trains for 6 hours a day on average, perhaps 3 hours in the morning and 3 more hours in the evening. 6 hours of continuous training is FAR better to having them seperated into two different periods by the way. Every other hours he has a life to live, maybe studying or doing some sort of job. Let's say for two to four years he goes to war, that of course brings him a lot of experience, but how much of that time spent in the war is really spent on cutting people? Even then, battling other people has diminishing returns, it doesn't drastically improve your posture or the handling of the sword. What it does do is make you vastly better at utilizing the techniques you learned against other people and it makes you better at reacting and predicting/countering what other people will do.

What I'm trying to say here is, the latter is a better killer, but not a better swordsman than the former. The former has trained all those ten years continuously to make his thrusts, slashes and all that sword movement as effecient and fast as possible. All that efficiency is a technique all on to itself, not to mention 10 years is enough to make plenty of new normal techniques.

People underestimate how much life gets in the way when trying to improve your craft and don't understand how significant uninterrupted, worriless, full-time training actually is. So the fact that the author wants to subjugate the MC to 100 million years of this is not only retarded, it's also pointless. 10 years would have been enough in reality to get the same ability he displays here (taking into account all this magic shit as well), just not the 'cutting the world' bullshit because we have no idea what that actually means in practice.

What an autistic story im still gunna read because im trash. Also just throwing it out there that self training is fucking awful for learning. All you end up doing is learning bad habits and reinforcing them. Would be fuggin hilarious if he gets his ass beat because he trained the whole time with a shit grip or something. But realistically this is going to be some dogshit ass power fantasy that is going to spend 20 chapters pretending its an underdog story because MC got made fun of for 4 pages before going dark and never getting another update.

Oh great another manga with a complete fucking beta main character. Imagine having 100 million years to yourself and still being a fucking loser. My predication is this retard is going to be super op but still act like a little bitch and not realize he's actually strong. Cover looks like the gray hair bitch is gonna be a tsundere that gets beat by him realizes he is a good swordsman then treat him like god. I guess the blonde bitch is gonna realize he's super strong and then beg to learn from him.

Wth? How can MC be this stupid?!
you train a frigging 100000000 years twice and you still can't evaluate how strong you have become? "I trained a lot but I don't know what I'm capable of"
Well, FUCK you MC for being stupid!

And I'm stupid too for being angry at a fictional character

Please, someone recommend me a manga that doesn't have an idiotic MC like this...

Dex-chan lover
This is so illogical it made me mad...over pixels on my screen. Time to move on, got better things to lose braincells on 😏

Dex-chan lover
God dammit, this dumbass novel got a manga? FFS. Reading the first 2 chapters of the novel almost gave me permanent brain damage, I can only imagine how bad this is.

Users who are viewing this thread