Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

Double-page supporter
Spend 99.9999965% of your life endlessly training, to beat up your school bully.
Spend the remaining 0.00000035% of your life (70 years) actually living with that power.

Yup sounds like a good deal. MC smart. MC smash bully.

This is 2020 bruh, can't this Japanese artists make something different? It always comes down to these cliches and cringes, and after a few months they abandon it completely.

@Degernase

Well, normal people waste some of their 0.00000035% to train because for them that's actually 100%.
So he's actually living 28.571.428.571,43% more compared to a normal person :')

this kind of manga is the one make me doubt about the brain of publishers at japan currently
how come this kind of garbage actually put into the market

While reading to chapter 4.2, all I can say is, this is one hot mess. MC trains for so many lifetimes yet acts like the biggest p*say, I guess the battle with himself didn't accomplish anything or regaining his inner fire to continue training Pretty much garbage writing. If you want to have a brain dead read without expecting much, go ahead.

imagine being over a hundred million years old and still being a little bitch

i think the author underestimated how long a hundred million years really is.

Dex-chan lover
One of the stupidest things I've ever read. MC trains for 200 000 000 years and is still the same braindead shounen protagonist that he started as, the only thing that changed was his sword skills which are disappointing at best with that much time behind them.

The earliest known traces of Homo Sapiens are from around 315 thousand years ago iirc. This motherfucker trained 614 times longer than the entire human race has existed. Even if it's just a mistranslation and it's 2 million years, it's just as insane.

Dex-chan lover
The guy trained for A HUNDRED MILLION YEARS. And nothing changed in his beta japanese mc personality.

If you put all the shitty cliches from all the isekai, reincarnation, and "other world" genre, this is the result. Every second this steaming hot pile of shit will make you cringe at the mc. He just simply doesn't have a brain or spine. The author manages to fuck everything he could possibly fuck up, and manages to make the mc so unlikeable, a background character from a different manga can be more enjoyable to read. Honestly I'm only reading this manga to see if it can get any worse.

Double-page supporter
@bakauguu
Well, normal people waste some of their 0.00000035% to train because for them that's actually 100%.
So he's actually living 28.571.428.571,43% more compared to a normal person :')
But is swinging your sword for 200 million years in complete isolation actually "living"? That sounds like the kind of private hell that's reserved for only the very worst.

@Degernase Can't say haven't tried it.
I'm suprised he hasn't gone completely mad. But his body didn't age so maybe his brain didn't either, which could explain him being still so scared and feeling kinda week.
But using logic is kinda useless, i think.
He trained so long but we don't know how strong he is. Stronger than the other girl, but also stronger as teachers? The girl probably trained maybe 10 years, another 10 or 20 and maybe she would be on his level? Guess we'll know next year or so.

Double-page supporter
@ bakauguu
I'm suprised he hasn't gone completely mad. But his body didn't age so maybe his brain didn't either, which could explain him being still so scared and feeling kinda week.
Your brain stops its physical "development" in your mid 20's, that doesn't mean that you'll be the same person as back then forever. Gaining 0 mental growth (or avoiding a completely shattered mind) after 200 million years is simply inconceivable.
He trained so long but we don't know how strong he is. Stronger than the other girl, but also stronger as teachers? The girl probably trained maybe 10 years, another 10 or 20 and maybe she would be on his level?
Are you the mangaka?
Do you know just how much 200 million years is? I can acknowledge the length but even so it's an unfathomable amount of time to me as well.
Your inherent talent doesn't matter at all if you're allowed to perfect your craft in that span of time.

I really might just try writting, the troupes are over used to death in them are so tiring.

Eh 200 millions years and he is still a wimp bruh also his mom dam why she gotta let her son suffer when she clearly knew the hermit guy smh she could have helped her son 😂

@Xeli
From the LN/WN;
It will get worse. The MC will struggle against a random genius kid in his age despite trained for a fricking BILLION years. Then, some bullshit edgy power ups shows up like how Ichigo Hollow's possess him and do his work (yep, it's Bleach rip-off)

Things get even worse after that and I think this harem LN/WN/Manga is the worse I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread