Ichizu Bitch-chan (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 155.5 - Story About the Summer Festival and Loneliness (Pixiv Alternative)

Contributor
It's literally groundhog day of chapters :notlikethis: leave me alone

Group Leader
Team leader here. This chapter is an extra chapter posted on Pixiv and promoted by author on his twitter. We are aware that there are only a few panels which are different. We decided to release this chapter as it has slightly different dialogues from the chapter 155 posted on twitter.

Double-page supporter
I definitely think this version works better than the original chapter. I know it's just a couple panel difference, but him downplaying how he feels and changing the conversation lines up with his character more. As far as we've seen, he wouldn't just open up with someone just giving the regular platitudes.

But we also see her confronting him about how he keeps downplaying his feelings and how she cares about him. She's there and willing to listen, not to appear polite but because it matters to her.

Sure, you could say the original has this stuff implied or it's more subtle, but having this be more obvious primes us the the probable upcoming status quo change between them.

And it just feels nice to read and to actually hear someone care.

Users who are viewing this thread