ID:INVADED #BRAKE BROKEN

Double-page supporter
not too original, even if it become anime/manga adaptation
remind me of old foreign movie : "source code"

Oh it's different mat from the anime. Thanks for the trans ^^ will be following this

Aggregator gang
@zalagires It's a different approach to a similar idea. This manga appears to be a prequel spin off of the anime currently airing this season.

Dex-chan lover
It's definitely a sequel since
in the final episode, Kokufu became the acting director and the fox-eyed rookie was shown at the end.
The rookie seems really suspicious. Remember the last guy who always had his eyes closed? That might be discriminatory to these types of characters. It isn't their fault that their designs have their eyes perpetually closed.

The author's doing a great job at capturing just how hectic these ongoing investigations can be both inside and outside of the id wells. Although, it's still a bit strange to me how Hondomachi is allowed to do field work as a brilliant detective.

Dex-chan lover
So do I have to watch the anime because I'm missing out on too much background information?

@Zhou You can watch it without. In fact, the manga started before the anime did. I'd recommend watching it in general though.

I'm so glad, I just watched it yesterday, I'm glad it's having a sequel I can enjoy right away

Users who are viewing this thread