IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Futaba Sisters

Dex-chan lover
gotta say Tsumugi is pretty tough, to have asthma and still being able to do idol activities. I'm gonna be quite sad if/once she gets eliminated from the competition.

I love the relationship between her and her sister is what I wanted to say at the start of the chapter but what the fuck. There's so much to unpack in that unhealthy relationship, I don't want to touch it with a 10-foot pole.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

gotta say Tsumugi is pretty tough, to have asthma and still being able to do idol activities. I'm gonna be quite sad if/once she gets eliminated from the competition.

I love the relationship between her and her sister is what I wanted to say at the start of the chapter but what the fuck. There's so much to unpack in that unhealthy relationship, I don't want to touch it with a 10-foot pole.

anw, thanks for the chapter!
For me the side characters keep getting messier and messier. Apart from this big sis, I quite dislike the best singer girl seeing how eccentric and unhinged she is. The author is really gonna pull the force bundle trick and stick this character to Ibuki huh by any d*mn means

Users who are viewing this thread