IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Dream

Supporter
Nice save by Karin, her stocks have been rising after poor initial impressions.

Mei's definitely in danger of getting cut, but after the context of her backstory I hope she gets to redeem herself.

I'm conflicted with the dance mistake. Mei did the dance exactly as practiced, so it was Karin who made the mistake but it will look like it's Mei's fault. But on the other hand, like Mei realizes, it only happened because she didn't care about anyone but herself. So Karin is at fault but Mei will probably get dinged still for not being able to adapt and having to be saved. Although a part of me thinks it would also be smart (yet evil) if that was all a calculated move by Karin to ensure she wouldn't be eliminated. She'd be doing whatever she can to survive despite having Black Star teammates. But knowing the author I don't know if they'd ever make a character do something that scheming. Although this is a survival contest so you never know.

Either way, Mei's backstory makes me so sad man...

Dex-chan lover
being told that you aren't unique/lack individuality sucks so much, I feel for Mei here. Though that near fall might be bad enough to send her home...

Anw, thanks for the chaters!

Users who are viewing this thread