IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.5 - SSS Behind-The-Scenes 14

Supporter
Does the Ritsu squad exists solely to be villains?
I don't recall a single thing about any of them, they felt incredibly forgettable around those 5-6 chapters and then they're suddenly overpowered (okay not suddenly but i really dislike power based on monologue and that's what they had, previous experience that weren't explicitely shown)

I hope the next challenges stay away from this whole villain thing, author should make all character "interesting" in a way that you can root for any of them that you felt a better connection or else they'll end up being 1D and you're just gonna hate/love through sheer common sense

Supporter
There's only so much time to develop sixteen characters all at once (plus the other cast), so some had to wait till later than the very first competition. The members of Ritsu squad will get their turn for development soon, I'm sure.

Fed-Kun's army
There's only so much time to develop sixteen characters all at once (plus the other cast), so some had to wait till later than the very first competition. The members of Ritsu squad will get their turn for development soon, I'm sure.
now now he has a point. We've had more backstories for the people in the other 3 teams, and have all seen their struggles in training. Meanwhile the only thing we really know about Ritsu's team is that it's OP and Ritsu is somehow a good leader despite all her teammates being top notch and not having any obvious flaws nor team-related issues. Even if there is, it was not mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread