Ie de Munou to Iware Tsuzuketa Ore desu ga, Sekaiteki ni wa Chou Yuunou Datta you desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for the translation. Nonetheless, this bears repeating:

Fuck ComicKey. All my homies hate ComicKey.

Hank-Azarea-Middle-Finger.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm but a weak pathetic BOOOI
Now excuse me while i go and slay like 2000 dragons while thinking that the dragon are weak and refusing to listen to anyone saying that they are strong.

Lol at least he somewhat has a excuse compared to other "muh humble" MCs
If first chapter is to go by his only frame of reference has been his OP freak sisters for his whole life.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for the translation. Nonetheless, this bears repeating:

Fuck ComicKey. All my homies hate ComicKey.
You can hate Comikey all you want tbh, but the license isn't with them but with Square instead for their Manga Up global app since a while ago, but because Comikey help Square with the translations they are allowed to publish the chapters usually way later than Manga Up and never be up to date, like with alot of other series here that are under Comikey, so is redirected hate

Dex-chan lover
You can hate Comikey all you want tbh, but the license isn't with them but with Square instead for their Manga Up global app since a while ago, but because Comikey help Square with the translations they are allowed to publish the chapters usually way later than Manga Up and never be up to date, like with alot of other series here that are under Comikey, so is redirected hate
No, fuck ComicKey because they post links to their website instead of chapters on here.

I don't give a shit about how late an update is. I'm here to read manga, not be redirected to some third-party website.

Dex-chan lover
No, fuck ComicKey because they post links to their website instead of chapters on here.

I don't give a shit about how late an update is. I'm here to read manga, not be redirected to some third-party website.
True, but you can always block the group anyway, instead of wasting your time lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread