Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
... I guess the mangaka never did any research on how guns work.

The tube on the bottom is supposed to be for the gas piston that receives gas pressure from the barrel above it to actuate the reloading and cocking mechanism.

I mean, I guess maybe "magic bullets" are different, but with two different barrel lengths like that, your two bullets will have differing trajectories. Which is something you don't want if you're a marksman.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
lmao, atie treating the boss like a road bumb

Double-page supporter
If he is undead can't they just throw a few potions on him or using a phoenix down on him :kek:

Dex-chan lover
That new foe looks like they'd also belong in one piece too, probably, maybe

Dex-chan lover
Nice of them to show a clear view of the ceiling, and right after a giant golem drops from the ceiling.

Snipers usually have some kind of penetration ability. Very useful in cases like these.

That idea that there's lots of space between the bones doesn't hold up since at a distance it's drawn as completely solid, and close up it's drawn with bones that are at least dense enough that there wouldn't be lots of space between them.

He looks like a sane guy. Totally trustworthy.

The tube on the bottom is supposed to be for the gas piston that receives gas pressure from the barrel above it to actuate the reloading and cocking mechanism.
But it looks like a barrel, therefore it works like a barrel. And as I've detailed above, can't even get basic physics right.

Undead Necromancer that's NOT a Lich?
Yeah, just some low-grade wannabe.

so either from magic or magic? :unsure:
Nah, I think you're wrong. I'm pretty sure it's magic.

Users who are viewing this thread