If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

Double-page supporter
Hello everyone, the scanlator for this chapter here.

The good folks from the other scanlation team seems to be back on top condition already, and I don't want to step on their toes--I only start doing this because I personally want the scanlation for this manga to continue, and seems like it will be, either way!

So what I release today would be the last chapters from me, of this volume if not this manga.

I don't know if I should jump to volume 08, or just move to another manga which scanlation got dropped entirely--depends on what's going to happen from now on.

If you could drop by to my site and tell me your preference (so as to not clutter the mangadex forum itself), I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, the scanlator for this chapter here.

The good folks from the other scanlation team seems to be back on top condition already, and I don't want to step on their toes--I only start doing this because I personally want the scanlation for this manga to continue, and seems like it will be, either way!

So what I release today would be the last chapters from me, of this volume if not this manga.

I don't know if I should jump to volume 08, or just move to another manga which scanlation got dropped entirely--depends on what's going to happen from now on.

If you could drop by to my site and tell me your preference (so as to not clutter the mangadex forum itself), I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!
Maybe you could pick up the spinoff?

Users who are viewing this thread