If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 8 Ch. 58

Double-page supporter
This act is a defintely rare one where I'm more invested in the actual story than in the clothings itself XD

I already had 4 chapters ahead on my site, and will be slowly releasing them to the public!

Dex-chan lover
that price is crazy, but at least it's a pair of jeans, not some tiny handbag :pepehmm:

Double-page supporter
Hey guys I have a quick question is there a reason why there is a 3 chapter gap between ch 53 and 56?
The other groups have restarted doing it and I dont want to step on their toes. So I asked people how should I progress, and ended up deciding to do the next volume.

Dex-chan lover
$120 for a pair of black skinny jeans!? idk man that's too much :haa:
i guess 100 is on the 'cheaper' side of 'luxury' goods tho i think anything in triple digits makes me go like "that better be bulletproof/indestructible by clothing standards' or being able to wear it a week in a row without washign (tho i imagine you would def need to even if you did shower in between if you did wear it everyday lol)

Dex-chan lover
i guess 100 is on the 'cheaper' side of 'luxury' goods tho i think anything in triple digits makes me go like "that better be bulletproof/indestructible by clothing standards' or being able to wear it a week in a row without washign (tho i imagine you would def need to even if you did shower in between if you did wear it everyday lol)
Oh bet, I have jackets ranging from $100-200 but I wear them for special occasions/weather conditions, but everyday wear I'm willing to shell out max $60-80 if I plan to use them consistently as long as they're high quality and easy to maintain

bro got hoodwinked into buying skinny cut jeans in the year of our lord 2024

Users who are viewing this thread