If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 8 Ch. 59

Double-page supporter
The plot thickens...

---

I already had 4 chapters ahead on my site, and will be slowly releasing them to the public!

Dex-chan lover
I hated Nana's past behavior a lot. It was difficult for Tamaki to be able to open up her heart about fashion, so I understand the feeling of being betrayed. I honestly understand her decision, but Onii-san, for someone who's always relying on Tamaki, aren't you being so selfishly ignorant?

Double-page supporter
I hated Nana's past behavior a lot. It was difficult for Tamaki to be able to open up her heart about fashion, so I understand the feeling of being betrayed. I honestly understand her decision, but Onii-san, for someone who's always relying on Tamaki, aren't you being so selfishly ignorant?
I mean everyone makes mistakes at some points in their life. She seems to change a lot. She didn't say anything when Onii san talk about Uniqlo in the previous chapter. And she wants to apologize on top of that.

Dex-chan lover
I mean everyone makes mistakes at some points in their life. She seems to change a lot. She didn't say anything when Onii san talk about Uniqlo in the previous chapter. And she wants to apologize on top of that.
I understand, but some of the lines she said first was: "I'm sure Tamaki thinks I'm at fault as well. That's why I want to apologize."

Since we didn't have context, I refrained commenting it. But this chapter, we finally got the context and that sentence really sounded snobbish. I mean, your friend ran away after you commented their fashion, don't you think you're at wrong here?

Double-page supporter
I understand, but some of the lines she said first was: "I'm sure Tamaki thinks I'm at fault as well. That's why I want to apologize."

Since we didn't have context, I refrained commenting it. But this chapter, we finally got the context and that sentence really sounded snobbish. I mean, your friend ran away after you commented their fashion, don't you think you're at wrong here?
She did said "as well" meaning that she thought she was as fault and she believes Tamaki thought so as well. So she has to apologize. Could be a translation problem

lol rip to vw. however: uniqlo is lame. all of fast retailing is lame. you wear theory u best not stay around me

Users who are viewing this thread