If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
This chapter contains something impossible for me and my fellow tropical islander friends to do :p

--

I have the rest of Volume 8 fully translated already on my site, and will be slowly releasing them to the public!
Most layering you can do in tropical areas is a vest, even then i refuse to suffer the heat for the fit

Double-page supporter
This chapter is perfect for European weather, but I hate layering because it's complicated. I usually dress very light inside and have a thick jacket over so I can just take it off when it's too hot. I don't know why the brother finds that bothersome than wearing a bunch of clothes altogether

Dex-chan lover
thank you! summer here so i can't imagine layering. tbh i don't even like wearing a sports bra/undershirt under my top tho i don't wear anything too skimpy/see through for it to be an issue, if anything i'd rather wear sleeveless tops with armpits exposed to make it easier to spray on deodorant /sleeves feel too 'tight' sometimes, tho yeah even if it looks 'pro' never understood the 'need' for those blazer/suit jackets over an already collared shirt with a tie unless you can wear a blazer with like a polo/slightly more casual shirt underneath or whatever

Dex-chan lover
Well, the suit style for men is old, even if it has changed through ages.
Like back when gentlemen are expected to know the different suit for formal/informal occasions in morning/noon/evening.

But yeah, tropical weather + global warming doesn’t lend much room for dressing up with layers.

Dex-chan lover
i would even think twice about buying turtleneck for tropical weather 😂

Well, the suit style for men is old, even if it has changed through ages.
Like back when gentlemen are expected to know the different suit for formal/informal occasions in morning/noon/evening.

But yeah, tropical weather + global warming doesn’t lend much room for dressing up with layers.
id recommend giving the casual blazer a shot! they're not as formal as you think and can be worn just like any old regular jacket. go for a modern cropped cut for a contemporary look, or even something oversized with slouched shoulders for a more comfy vibe. summerweight ones are available too.

Users who are viewing this thread