Ignore Chapter 1.1 and 1.2 if I have read Chapter 1 [Rejected]

Double-page supporter
My problem is the following: Split chapters and not split chapters, resulting in the following chapter list 1, 1.1, 1.2, 2, 2.1, 2.2, 3, ...
I only want to read one chapter once.
The behavior at the moment is, that when reading chapter 1, the next chapter is 1.1, which is not logical.
Moreover the chapters of the groups should be listed as alternatives to each other.

An example: Soul Land III

Upvote 0
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.
Group Leader
.5 chapters are usually extras, so you can't skip them. You might think to add an exception, but there are comics with "half"-chapters reaching .8 or .9 and then things would be inconsistent.

Contributor
Or another example you have 3.21 and 3.22 chapters with 30 pages each...

So they(MD) cannot do this. If I remember correctly they said somewhere that it's not possible to change this functionnality.

And, actually, the uploads must follow the raws numbering, so several groups must have the same numbering if it's not the case try to report it...

For example these scammers always split the chapters into 4 to 5 different parts to advertise their shitty website...

Double-page supporter
Or another example you have 3.21 and 3.22 chapters with 30 pages each...

So they(MD) cannot do this. If I remember correctly they said somewhere that it's not possible to change this functionnality.

And, actually, the uploads must follow the raws numbering, so several groups must have the same numbering if it's not the case try to report it...

For example these scammers always split the chapters into 4 to 5 different parts to advertise their shitty website...
The group at fault was a publisher (-_\\\

Users who are viewing this thread