Igyou Atama-san to Ningen-chan (Pre-Serialization) - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Theo san understands it's a crisis, but will be able to figure out that the hardest part will be keeping the guy from being blended into a fine paste by Raz

Dex-chan lover
The doctor is older than bear head dude? And im pretty sure the warped head guy told the crazy dude about chika, well i hope they both become miserable later on

Dex-chan lover
Did he reveal private information of his patient to him? Does patient confidentiality not exist in this world?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get bandage head. He's supposed to care about the humans, yet currently he seems to be the antagonist, intentionally stirring shit up.

Did he reveal private information of his patient to him? Does patient confidentiality not exist in this world?
Humans don't have rights, see chapter 10.

Dex-chan lover
Bandage head loves his maid though, so idk why he would be deliberately antagonistic towards humans. I'm thinking he's misunderstood and not actually malicious. I reckon he said something to the guy to piss him off, not help him.

Though I'm also confused why the doctor thinks she'll be fired, when it was the patient getting aggressive with her.

Dex-chan lover
SKa2fRf.png

8 year age gab damn... Also she kinda young like really young. Mummy guy does seem to be up to smth really fucked up though.

Dex-chan lover
Bandage head loves his maid though, so idk why he would be deliberately antagonistic towards humans. I'm thinking he's misunderstood and not actually malicious. I reckon he said something to the guy to piss him off, not help him.

Though I'm also confused why the doctor thinks she'll be fired, when it was the patient getting aggressive with her.
I don't get bandage head. He's supposed to care about the humans, yet currently he seems to be the antagonist, intentionally stirring shit up.

Humans don't have rights, see chapter 10.
I think bandage head might be doing a 4D chess move by forcing Chika to face her trauma head on, so she can move past it.

Or I could be terribly wrong and bandages is a super asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread