Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 12 - Marriage is a sort of adventure

So sad, this is a petty good one till the axe came. So much potential getting lost :((

Maan this is one of the best isekais and it got axed?? Fuck, axe 100 of others, so many shit everywhere, not this please!

Dex-chan lover
Was this axed or was this just an LN teaser?
Either way its a damn shame since the setting was so well realized. I was greatly looking forward to seeing MC's progress.

Dex-chan lover
how did this get axed and not the countless other pieces of complete garbage isekai that exist

damn i was enjoying how he got that archery ability. compared to isekai he seemed well positioned but not OP.

Fed-Kun's army
another good show getting axed...wolves never sleep getting axed still pisses me off
Japanese ppl's taste...I don't get it
rather consume & produce filth copy-paste...
ki-mochi-wari

this wasn't anything grand, but decent and was getting good... feelsbadman

thanks, Baimam Scans for translating

I was actually enjoying this one. Sad
Anyone knows if it was doing poorly in sales or the intent was for it to be this short?
Cause the end seems a bit abrupt

For decades usually it's webnovel, manga, light novel and 1 season anime to promote the light novel + merchandising and they often stop the manga too. Sadly nowadays there are tsunamis of romcom isekai harem op protagonist 0 plot getting tons of seasons anime and hundred of chapters...
I'd like to say in Japan some authors were very successful with audience outside of japanese market to the point to become "rich" but they are pressured to stop, make another manga that is mainstream shit or they risk being blacklisted from japanese manga circle because prefering to be successful with an audience that is not japanese.
If you think I'm joking check google for tourists sent in "prison" for months without evidences just a random racist japanese "witness".

Users who are viewing this thread