Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 12 - Marriage is a sort of adventure

F. This gets axed but let's make 50 more chapters of the same old ecchi shit

Dex-chan lover
So it’s was axed I see, so like what happened to his little sister like fuck she is young and can’t do anything, and you fucked her life because she has no one to look after her anymore causin* her to probably to do bad stuff

well ok, not alll of these can drag on forever and ever. That's a somewhat satisfactory ending, and an unfortunately realistic ending to the conflict with the prince ...

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty weak ending. Lets pretend to be married, poorly explained healing of elf sis, no justice for prince but they explain its the unexpectedly best outcome...

Just...
Whatever.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not surprised it was axed after the way chapter 10 went down. Such an absolutely garbage chapter did not bode well for the future of the story. I honestly would’ve been more surprised if it had recovered from that.

I've read into the LN and after this it pretty much leans towards romcom stuff and loses the edgy charm xD

If i knew this is only promotion for LN and won't continue, i better not read this then

... That was a major letdown. Lots of wasted potential here. Rest in Peace, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Jeeeeeez, another one sacrificed to the pleb god, lord axe-kun. Must've had too much story, not enough useless fanservice. The plebs don't like story, only monochrome breasts. Gotta give them what they want. 50 more trashy isekai harems incoming!

If someone hoping for the reboot you must not forgot the artist who will redraw the manga aswell cuz... Tanaka

Dex-chan lover
I thought this series had a lot of potential in the early chapters but quickly dropped off and fell in the same generic traits of isekais... Bit of a shame but like his little robot conpanions said, basically a 0% chance of success.

Thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
When I read 1st chapter I thought this MC will be smart, cool head, and cunning man, but it seem it just your generic isekai MC.

For those who are sad, the manga got "axed", chances are they never planned to make it longer than this in the first place, and was originally intended to be a teaser for the light novel, which is as far as I'm aware is still on-going. This wouldn't be the first time it happened.

great setting and premise. horrible but i mean HORRIBLE execution especially the last three episodes. still a little curious as to where this story could have gone.

Users who are viewing this thread