Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 12 - Marriage is a sort of adventure

Wow what a rushed ending. Is it just me or are manga's nowadays just becoming ads for the LN? Because so many animes before were "go read the manga" and now the manga are "go read the LN" it just kills an otherwise good premise and story.

Wait what it ended???? What happened i feel like there was so much more to this

Dex-chan lover
WHAT!!! I liked this manga so much and the story was just beginning!!!

The good ones end so quickly 😭

Dex-chan lover
@JKBP48 I guess this one couldn't escape the axe. Few months ago it looked like it was about to.

Man, if they were going to end it, I'd very much liked for MC to kill the prince and get on the run with the cat and the elves.

Dex-chan lover
Im a bit loss here.
I can't really accept wholly that this end.
I want some fluffy time between MC and Lawaluna, and some teasing from imouto.
And the wedding day,i will ask MC, why not make the pretending to be true love... You know, Lawaluna was a loveable girl after all...

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, what a funny coincidence that the sound effect says the name of the scanlation group.

This seems to be the typical anime way of "This anime is half finished, read the manga" but reversed one stage "haha this manga is half way done but we wont release more, read the damn novel"

Dex-chan lover
welp, i think these turn of events didnt sit well with japan manga-reader only that lead to poor reception/sales. or theres another problem. who knows what. but its a shame since 12 chapter is too short for these kind of story to take off.

@Miguelco no. just the manga. the novel still ongoing afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread