Ijime-kko ni Fukushuu! - Ch. 6

ty for translating and the heads up about extras! i like this comedic style so hopefully the author will have more popular works in the future

Oh nooooo, too bad people didn’t like it that much, i thought the plot was very unique! kinda problematic at times, but i enjoyed it nonetheless lol hope the author keeps making stories as unique as this!!

and thank you guys so much for translating it!!

Contributor
Yeah, I can kinda see why this wasn't popular. Still, weird that I've seen worse BL get extras. Ah well. Hopefully the mangaka didn't take it to heart, because I actually liked how different it looked from other BL

I do wish that this did take a little longer to really flesh it out and add a bit more, but it can't be helped

Thank you so much for your hard work!
And this so sad to hear that this manga didn't have extras and wasn't popular ;(
I have read worse BL mangas but this one wasn't bad actually! I really enjoyed it!
Hope the author will have popular works in the future so they can draw as much extras as they want!
I did wish for a extra for this manga... feels kind a unfinished ;(

Thank you for translating! I do think it's a shame it didn't get a few extras, though. I quite liked the artstyle and the wackiness of the whole thing. I hope the author's next piece is better received!

Huh, I assumed it wasn't a hit, but it wasn't even that bad, I'm sure we all saw a lot of more creepy stuff out there having not only extras but also 2nd volumes lol
Ppl are weird, not that I'm sad, I just never thought about the fact that extras probably mean there's a print and a whole volume...And that only makes me question what is actually popular in Japan considering the content I "see" getting published lol

aww that was a pretty nice read, cute and a lil spicy ifyaknowhwatimean, its a shame theres no extras ;-;
thanks for the chapters <3

this was funny to read, thanks for translating! it's too bad there aren't any extras, but i'm still happy the series was translated :)

Not super popular??? But whyyyyy... it’s funny and smutty and kinda angsty, it’s perfect!! 😭😭 Thank you soooo much for TL-ing this until the last chap 😊😊

Whenever I read a chapter of reading this my heart goes all fuzzy. I'm sad it's over but thanks for posting until the very end <3

Users who are viewing this thread