Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Video Received

Dex-chan lover
@raxr I see, so he was looking at how her clothes were disheveled? I wouldn't have thought of that.

The hands look too tough to be a girl's but then again it's either revenge or plot twist

Dex-chan lover
@raxr The author is going out of their way to specifically not show you the teacher doing any of these things, while also giving him a strong motive for doing it, so it's almost definitely not the teacher

It's one of the oldest writing tropes in mystery plots to give readers red herrings

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm pretty sure its a fake out and it wasn't him. Her clothes were dishelved and he noticed that once he came to the infirmary. I could be wrong though.
I'm still not sure if he wants to help her out since her situation reminds him of his or if he's going to allow the bullying to happen while screwing with her too to drive her to the brink to mess with her dad.
Its probably whoever the PE Sensei got from her class (Page 9) who did it but like I said just speculation for now

I totally noticed that the shirt was messed up before the MC entered...

jak

Contributor
I don't think he did it. I think he noticed her shirt being up after it happened. Probably her "friend".

If the author ACTUALLY makes MC the one that did it, I feel like my opinion of this manga would drop by several tens of degrees. The page paneling makes it seem like MC did it but I’m not buying it. So if it does turn out to be him, tsk tsk tsk.

Dex-chan lover
As for my predictions:

I think its the blonde chick who hit her to get her sent to the infirmary in the first place. For one how hard do you have to charge someone playing b-ball to send em to the hospital? From my years of playing basketball, pretty damn hard.

The friend seems too obvious and I feel if it was her she'd have had a different reaction when she saw her messed up jersey and made up an excuse to leave to that of "passive bystander," especially since the author was making a parallel to those who weren't directly bullying teach but didn't help him out.

Not to mention blondie was the one who brought up sending the text and not receiving a reply, which caused the rest of the girls to start shit talking FMC.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely not the mc, he may be many things but a pedo he is not (i hope.)

I agree with trollbias about blondey, i may not have been hit by people during basketball but i’ve definitely been hit by a lot of balls in the head that weren’t being tossed lightly. At most it’d make my eyes water so i’d assume that a person hitting you would require a lot more force (since it’d be distributed all over the body) to send them to the infirmary.

I don't think it's the MC because when he came to the infirmary/when we saw him there her shirt was kinda messed up but in the video she was completely wrapped up in a blanket (which wasn't on her before?) my guess is that he probably just put the blanket over her since her shirt was messed up. Also the MC'S hand is pretty messed up (though l think he only showed us his left hand?), so l think it would be a bit more obvious from the shape his hand was in if we was the perpetrator.
I seriously hope it's not the MC.

I also don't think it's the MC. Like I said in an earlier chapter comment section he's definitely observing her to see how she acts. To him, this is just popcorn fuel as he watches as the happy family that the person who bullied him is slowly destroyed from the inside and he has front row seats.

Still an asshole about it though.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, if it was the MC who actually did it, I'll drop this series so hard there'll be no next one for the author

Okay, I thought about it. Maybe the MC came in after the incident. He noticed something was up because her shirt did look like it was flipped up when he came in. So maybe it wasn't him! 😄

Users who are viewing this thread