Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - World of Bullying

Aggregator gang
Dayum, I can't fathom what that old man has went through.....this was a blast

Dex-chan lover
Hmph, how did I miss the ending? Oh well, six months later ain't no big deal. Anyway, especially early on when you weren't quite sure of the teacher's intentions, it was really something. I'm glad it resolved as well as it could have. But... at the same time, the fact that there will always be bullying, that he will always have a battle to fight is... depressing at the same time.

That the bullies don't necessarily get any sort of comeuppance, that there is no karma, that evil prevails and the weak are trodden on.... it's relentlessly depressing.

No forgiveness.

Dex-chan lover
This was a depressing read. Didn't matter how good the revenge was or how the bully ended up getting his life torn down and died. Just the reality that this type of bullying happens in real life and the scars don't disappear no matter how long its been. Bullies that are in a better place in their life and apologize just to get a weight off their shoulders and move on. It sucks that Aizawa are in these shackles that have basically kept him frozen in time unable to move on, only using his life to help others in the position he was in. I can only hope that one day he'll be able to live his life for himself

soo good i felt great watching this at least i gave some good qualities of life

Aggregator gang
Very cathartic read. Early chapters with the video were a little worrying but overall very well done. I like how he flipped the tables. I would’ve liked to see the fallout from the other adult bullies mentioned for at least a brief panel, but aside from that I’m pretty happy.

Could've been interesting, but ended up just being an indulgent, wish-fulfilling screed about revenge. Suzuki's total ruination and death show that the author just wanted to write a story where the villain gets abused and destroyed. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but it undercuts the ideas of forgiveness, growth, and moving on when the story's real main conflict is resolved in that way.

Users who are viewing this thread