Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?

cant wait this gets translated. Onegai, no shitty ending like the previous work!

Group Leader
Interesting premise, the 1st chapter sets up things pretty nicely

I thought Suzuki would feel at least a bit remorseful about the horrible things he'd done to Aizawa back then but of course he doesn't, he's still a piece of shit. I feel sorry for his family and especially his daughter. I really hope things turn out well for her, man.

Be it exaggerated or not, shit like this makes me feel glad that I grew up in a laid-back area.

Well after reading raw on chapter 1

All of them turned into adults, i think they was around thirties, the bullied kid grown up into handsome man.

the main bully seems have good life , in reunion party, he was making party speech and say toast and cheers, but then mc come, everyone realized he was the bullied kid, all people who have bullied mc seems kinda regret and feels guilty, many of them try to have chat with mc and some even say sorry for bullying you.

The main bully seems unhappy seeing mc, he talk shit to mc, and mc just smile on him, he say i miss bullying you, you are still loser no matter what compared to me

The bully have daughter, high school girl, she was bullied, mc tell her is she get bullied ? because he also get bullied in the past and show his arm, full of cigaratess fire scars, he smile saying he will help her but actually he have a revenge plan on the main bully by using his daughter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Man I read well guess I can't say read since it was a raw chapter lol I saw the 1st chapter and this definitely looks good hopefully the translator doing the author's other work will translate chapter 1 to this next but I can say already hopefully the daughter of the bully doesn't get hurt too bad though I guess what ever happens is her dad's fault for being a asshole to the mc.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
oh yes. I've been waiting for this. been reading on gangan for a while. hopefully someone picks this up.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Code:
People with spoilers are already here, even before a single chapter is translated lmao.

Double-page supporter
This shit looks way better than shonen a ive seen the first 2 chapters raw man I can't wait till it's translated

Ch1 coming soon!

Vol 1 out -> 5 Chapters -> Monthly Serialization.

Release Schedule -> Weekly, till we catch up to the raws.
-> From then onwards it will be monthly.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading the raws for this one. The first chapter was good and it's like the mangala decided to step up their game. Now to wait for the first chapter here.

Users who are viewing this thread