Ijimete-gokko. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
As to why there's two Chapter 2's, I'll just copy paste from my credits page:

Hi, it's me again!

I'm the uploader of the first Ch.1 release. I did it to give the series a nudge because the story looked interesting but it wasn't being translated.

Thankfully, it has been picked up! Although, I've actually already started working on this chapter before I found out about it (to nudge it again). It was nearly finished, and I didn't want to see it go to waste. So here you go.

Anyways, maybe you'll see me again nudging another manga. I don't know. See you wherever.

Any other dropped / stalled / un-TL'd bdsm-oriented manga that you guys might know? Nothing hardcore please, I like it relatively wholesome like this one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Any other dropped / stalled / un-TL'd bdsm-oriented manga that you guys might know? Nothing hardcore please, I like it relatively wholesome like this one.
Thank you for introducing us to this wholesome 50 shades of grey

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to you I've noticed this series on main page. I like the wholesomeness, and the other guy who picked it up is doing good work. I'm in, and thank you for showing this series to me

Thank you for the nudge, this has been sitting in my list for a while, I wanted to read it so bad

Users who are viewing this thread