Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 152 - My Senpai...

Group Leader
As some of you may have known (Especially everyone who joined my discord server) I underwent LASIK surgery a week and change ago so I'm still recovering from it but at least my eyes aren't as tender as they were before and I'm adapting as to how the light looks on my pc monitor, I will get back on the groove of uploading this week! But enough about me, there's only 2 more nagatoro chapters after this one, I'm really gonna miss the Toro...

Contributor
Beautiful

Two chapters left

musediet-spongebob.gif

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, just look at em. I used to harp on progress etc, but the slow burn that it was with each missed step being a true lesson has been amazing. Seeing our guy be so open and honest and not even trip up too much in expressing his honest loving feelings regardless of being messed with is amazing. Let alone seeing Nagatoro not just dive into a "omg embarassing/gross" spiel when saying her true feelings of love was adorable. God, idk what I am gonna feel when this ends in two weeks. I really hope they give a flash forward to later life.

Fed-Kun's army
As some of you may have known (Especially everyone who joined my discord server) I underwent LASIK surgery a week and change ago so I'm still recovering from it but at least my eyes aren't as tender as they were before and I'm adapting as to how the light looks on my pc monitor, I will get back on the groove of uploading this week! But enough about me, there's only 2 more nagatoro chapters after this one, I'm really gonna miss the Toro...
I've been considering LASIK for an extremely long time. How was your experience with it?

Users who are viewing this thread