Ijiwaru Joukyuu Kokumin wa Jouhinna Yajuu ~Gokujou SEX ni Gakeppuchi Hoikushi wa Asamade Torokeru~ - Ch. 3

are we just going to ignore the fact that other dude just sexually harassed hER i'M SDGKHF

lkw

The other dude got off with a slap on the wrist for sexually harassing her and he seems to have done this several times. Also how is the other dude any different than the ML he just got to her first. This whole city government seems to be corrupt if this is allowed. I hope somebody blows the whistle and some higher authority gets involves and gets rid of this corruption. Truly a interesting turn if the author did that

@lkw Their approach is different that i think is why, like yeah she offered to do anything so the ML abused that as he did, but the other guy just straight up goes behind her like a grade A train molester rearing up to go, bet if it was dark out shed been in even worse a position. Also their 1st introduction was diff, ML was calm and collected there to do work, the other guy just straight up goes 'oooh pretty girl' like hormonal teen.

@lkw the different is slim. the first guy got off scout free cuz sensei begging him for help and even promise 'to do anything' so he just take her offer. (and cuz he is handsome, so that help)

the second guy is straight up groping her in a broad daylight. just like @Ghekor said

anyway don't think too much about. if it was real life he possibly end up in jail. or at least sensei would be hurt and got trauma

Users who are viewing this thread