Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi

Contributor
I'm wondering if anyone here on MangaDex has ever crossdressed as part of losing a bet/game, because it seems to happen quite frequently in the fictional world of manga/anime.

i had, not because bet/game. but because of my mom wants to pick out a present for my sister, but doesn't want her knows and because our physique are similiar. I was dressed instead.

I crossdress regularly, though im amab non-binary, so not sure if that really counts as crossdressing at that point anymore

@justforthelulz Nah, mom only dressed me up in the store and pack'em up after choosing. So, I only crossdress to try the clothes she chose for my sis present. Not the whole day

Contributor
@AirenxVia

disappointment.png

:v i never said that I'm Crossdressing as my sister. But dressed in her supposed to be clothes present.

I was really curious why there was no yaoi or shonen-ai tag…guess that makes sense.

I felt gay clicking on it. Felt straight reading through it. Am confused after reading it.... WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER???. I don't need questions I need answers

Users who are viewing this thread