Ikigami Sairin - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.1 - The Country of Human Rights Violations

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update!

i'm surprised any 'activist' groups are allowed, even if it's not criticizing the gov specifically

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update!

i'm surprised any 'activist' groups are allowed, even if it's not criticizing the gov specifically
I remember reading somewhere that governments need to allow some dissent or it could either kill any interest in maintaining it, or it'd show up as more volatile dissonance, though that's me working off of shoddy memory.

I have to admit though, I think I remember their secret police being more effective than this, but that might've been because they didn't show the dissonants in the original series

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading somewhere that governments need to allow some dissent or it could either kill any interest in maintaining it, or it'd show up as more volatile dissonance, though that's me working off of shoddy memory.

I have to admit though, I think I remember their secret police being more effective than this, but that might've been because they didn't show the dissonants in the original series
well, i guess there would still be issues in their world/country even without the 'death capsule' or so (considering this is a sequel to the last one and that one had some arc about a war/invasion(?) from a neighboring country or so)

if not some kinda 'psy op/false flag'/etc or so XD;

Users who are viewing this thread