I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 2 - The Murderer

Dex-chan lover
Wat8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
there definitely won't be any fingerprint on his back

Double-page supporter
It could have at least explained why killing the kid was necessary for his uncle.

Where to start with the problems? haha

He probably has some kind of enheritence the uncle wants, but the story hasn’t even mentioned anything like that yet, even if that next chapter explains it it will still feel clumsy.

If the uncle wanted him dead he would have had mc killed while the uncle had an alibi not personally kill him, opening up the possibility the other siblings can blame it on him and cut him out of the inheritance.

Also at most mc was on the third floor, a fall from that height would fuck you up but it sure as hell wouldn’t kill you.

this was most definitely a trash start, but I liked the ch. 1, so lets see how it goes from now on.

Fed-Kun's army
Pushing someone from the balcony - its not taht fking easy!!

I agree with @DarkLordAlfie a third floor fall probably wouldn't kill the average person, unless they literally landed head first. Hopefully the rest of the story will have more realism.

As for the unexplained Uncle's motivation for murdering his nephew... I don't have a problem with that. I'll call it a mystery and wait for the plot to explain things along the way.

Decent art too.

Users who are viewing this thread