I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 45 - Seen Through

Wow Doctor. That's too fantasy thought. Shouldn't you be thinking about `Maybe his personality changed since he experienced death`

Dex-chan lover
Please give Doctor Zhou the doctor Wang

@ABCsOfLife it's superman. Image:
5cc8b7ad41aca.image.jpg

Double-page supporter
i hate how manhwas in general just trivialize miracles, "yeah i found this stone by the roadside it can revive the dead" "i ground some grass with a mortar now it's a miraculous medicine because u know" :/

Supporter
I expected another kind of chapter when reading the title.
Thanks for the update!

Considering there are plenty of medical cases of drastic personality changes after near-death experiences, her line of thinking is quite peculiar.

Thanks for the chapter!
Doctor Zhou forgot to tell the family not to give Wang any liquids for three days! Poor girl, she'll say she's thirsty, some well meaning family member will give her a glass of water, and then while drinking it'll pour out of all the acupuncture holes like a sieve causing her to die of embarrassment. That and the medicine the MC gave her increases all the body's processes so she'll get really hot in a bit.

Aggregator gang
Wait...how would Dr. Zhou know how he acted before his death?

@FireCamp These are manhua...and you should stop reading Xianxia/Wuxia stories...miracles are common occurrence in them. They're literally Chinese myth-based fantasy. Do you complain about miracles in fantasy/Isekai manga being treated like they're nothing big? It's the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread