I'm a Loser, Baby

WHAT A PIECE OF GARBAGE! DO NOT READ THIS~! I'm about 30 chapters in and it's a pile of shit. You start off with a murderous uncle, who shoves our MC off a balcony. MC recovers and that the plot-line of the murderous family members is never advanced again.

MC meets a purple hat girl, who WITHIN THE HOUR introduces him to a secret family of assassins! The assassins give him a breathing technique to gather Qi. Does he use it? Who fucking knows, MC forgets about the super-secret assassin guild after the FIRST MISSION!

MC angers a rich kid. Rich kid's dad attacks MC and of course MC beats up everyone and poisons the dad. "Every three months you need an antidote" - Never fucking gives him an antidote. MC uses rich kid's dad to funnel 2 million euros from his first assassin mission. What does MC use his money for? Ginseng for cultivation. MC makes pills with Ginseng. Does MC use the money to buy more cultivation material??? Spoiler: MC doesn't because he's a poorly written character made by a garbage author.

I could go on and on about plot lines that this GARBAGE AUTHOR starts and never comes back to.

DO NOT READ THIS PILE OF SHIT!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
A pity that this serie is getting dropped but understable, the plot is too much spread.
I don't like the wording of that last panel though, is the team dropping just this manhua or multiple ones?

Shoutout to @ImpactTheory for articulating exactly why this series is likely trash (just taking his word for it although the description had numerous flags), adding this one to the Dropped pile.

I have garbage taste (my list is full of isekai) but even I draw the line.

Power Uploader
For those looking for the reason....just keep scrolling through below and you'll find the reason.
We decided to replace the manpower of this series with a new series called "Bug Player"
https://mangadex.org/title/47139/bug-player

Aggregator gang
Thank you for dropping this. It's better working on Bug Player which I find really interesting lately. Anyways, I appreciate your efforts. Tysm

Hm, too bad it's dropped - this sits on the right side of "so bad it's funny". Sometimes something can be very bad and not fun, usually because it tries so hard to be taken seriously - a good example of this in my opinion is The Hunter (also in Mangadex). Oh well, I guess I won't be missing this too much.

On a serious note, how popular and common is this kind of trash-tier manhua in today's manhua market (particularly in China)? The overall quality of the story, as far as I'm aware of, can only be rivaled by the legendary Invisible Dragon (novel format only), and that's quite something I'd say.

This author is so bad... The protagonist whimsically accepts a lead acting role early on in the series and then we never hear about it again, he kills an assassin which
oh no it's the brother of one of his girlfriends! And his dying wish is that he gives her his knife throwing techniques!
but this never happens either. Then there was another event where there was an item which seemed pretty important for the protagonist to get, he started tracking it down, then got distracted, and it's been completely forgotten about.

Besides this it's like the protagonist doesn't have a motive for anything he does. Join martial arts organization? Sure. Do missions for that organization with no particular rewards? Definitely. Get some money? Sure. Use that money? Never. Sleep with girls? Never. Except that one time where he suddenly felt like it and stopped pretending to be a saint, but it was only once. After which it's quite unclear if it was just a fling or if he's gonna pursue a relationship with the chick, kinda vague on these details.

And also the protagonist is supposed to be some kind of reincarnated super martial artist that was at the top of some wuxia world, but all the techniques he uses are actually from this world, and he never bothers to apply any techniques from his original world for anything, the only thing he actually uses is "I am better at fighting than everyone else as long as I have more power than them".

And its back everybody at least we cansee if the author is new or the same person who did a crap job.

Power Uploader
in the next chapter the actress will get kidnapped by an old man ,who will try to rape her but she locks herself in her room and calls MC who saves her in time.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is decent, the previous chapter was bad but is getting better, even more if the TL is working solo, he can only become better at it.
Other manhua are just machine translated so I think this is more than good enough.
I know I didn't talk well of this manhua in preious comments but I still read 130+ chapters of it, I'm still hoping for the author to close all loose ends and make the story more stable.

Why do the tl teams even waste time on these garbage Chinese comics? I dont think ive seen more than 1 or 2 that are actually halfway decent.

i go up till 151 chapter. So how can describe this manhua with one word , - mixer ! Steal idea from one manhua from another one steal from different mix and got this shittttt .....

Users who are viewing this thread