I'm a Part-Timer for the Gods - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda hoping the gods werent outright evil (still hoping) that they'd be creating dungeons to let humans prove themselves and maybe partly entertainment

Based on that question from thor it may just be to torture humans for entertainment. I hope it's just an intentionally misleading line but it could be fun either way

I was kinda hoping the gods werent outright evil (still hoping) that they'd be creating dungeons to let humans prove themselves and maybe partly entertainment

Based on that question from thor it may just be to torture humans for entertainment. I hope it's just an intentionally misleading line but it could be fun either way
That'd be a pretty cool premise in of itself, though. The gods are actually trying to harm and manipulate humanity, but the MC is on their side rather than on humanity's side XD

While stuff like that's not typically my cup of tea, it'd be a variation of this setting I've never seen before. Bonus points since the mc is basically a normal human, and we'd get to see him slowly corrupted into villainhood :3

I doubt that'll happen, but it'd be a pretty interesting twist.

Users who are viewing this thread