I'm a Scarecrow - Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Well, at least now, this series has become less gay now that the dude is a chick. Whew! Dodged a bullet there. Law-abiding citizens might have gotten the vapors otherwise.

Aggregator gang
Well, at least now, this series has become less gay now that the dude is a chick. Whew! Dodged a bullet there. Law-abiding citizens might have gotten the vapors otherwise.
it is just a different character, not a proper gender swap either so I don't fully understand the tag

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sucks that both their masc characters couldn't marry by default.

Though I bet purple girl is losing her wig rn lol.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so yeah must be a new character, his main was called diva after all and not white jack.
Also its a bit confusing, do they type ? or are they using voice chat? he is always shown wearing a headset, and it was one or two times shown that he did call monaka, but at the same time he types in the wrong chat?

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter
so yeah must be a new character, his main was called diva after all and not white jack.
Also its a bit confusing, do they type ? or are they using voice chat? he is always shown wearing a headset, and it was one or two times shown that he did call monaka, but at the same time he types in the wrong chat?
i think diva was a class name and his ign was white jack? maybe the game allows them to change gender or something for a price

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread