I'm Actually a Peerless Powerhouse

It was interesting at first and the act style was amazing, but the unnecessary characters and fan service really killed off the interest I originally had in it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I thought this was super fun to read. I can't wait for more chapters. I hope he figures out how great he is soon lol

Double-page supporter
I initially read this because I liked the art for the cover, and I was expected a dumb sloppily written mess of a disaster, or something entirely forgettable.

I was honestly surprised. This is a well done series of misunderstandings where somehow the MC is OP, but he has no idea at all, and how he has an effect on this world. The situations are fairly funny and the flow of the story is quite solid so far. There are also a lot of moments that just make you go "oh how cute". This has been a lot of fun so far.

Group Leader
Just like the comments on the raw site, art this good for a genre like this is a low-key waste lol

Enjoying the cool art and the juxtaposition from perspective of the oblivious MC as if he were looking at a bunch of edgy teens

Dex-chan lover
Garbage version of transmigator who thinks he is "ordinary mortal" but has super power genre.
The art is good, but it emphasizes too much on fan service.
At first, it kinda makes senses for an immortal who is secluded to not know about mortal currency. I said kinda, tho still stupid. But even for an emperor doesn't have money and just giving away imperial seal?? I'm bored, but not that bored.
The comedy is non existent. After all, this manhua is just focusing on fan service.

In the nutshell, good art:8.5, good at copying good idea:8.0, ok start but when shjt half way
7.8-> 5.0 as this get so boring later on

Users who are viewing this thread