I'm an Elite Angel, but I'm Troubled by an Impregnable JK! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A Senior Angel Appears (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
What is the word you forgot to translate in the wish-bubble? From context I assume it is "ariel", "angel" or "that naive angel I am corrupting so she becomes fallen"? Ok maybe not the latter, since it is only 1 kanji and 1 non-kanji (no clue if I am right about this, but I think it is?).

0ps

Oh shit! Thanks for the update. Thought we'd have to wait another month after 6.5 came out.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She's actually helping them with that jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
So part of it is uncovered hmm

But I wonder, what return did Ariel perform exactly? Saving her from Eru/Luluriel? Saving her in general?

Dex-chan lover
@The_FallenAngel I think it goes more in the direction of caring about her. It probably has something to do with her parents not being around and her now being all alone as a result.

😊 that was good..i miss my main ship..thank you so much for the update

Fed-Kun's army
Good Job senior Angel san! Push em down!!!.. I mean Push em together!

Dex-chan lover
still don't like that senior bitch of an angel....the less we see of her the better imo, I'd prefer if it just stays as the 2 main girls smh

Dex-chan lover
Jelly~ jelly~ but she realized she's just an angle .. her mission is to make kirara happy....
Ariel doesn't know this yet but *its her😏

Users who are viewing this thread