I'm an Evil God - Ch. 96 - Face Slap Frenzy

Power Uploader
@allenallenallen333

You're welcome to help out if you want, and I don't mind if you use my TL as a base, but please do tell me the next time when you do something like that.

Aggregator gang
@Lusario so y'all are back eh ? Good to know. Thanks for the work. I have a question though, can we expect more releases soon ?

Power Uploader
@NotLazy

I try to more or less release one chapter per week and am committed to release at least until chapter 106 after that it will depend on how things develop.

Power Uploader
@Lusario
For sure. In fact, I'll message you after I send this comment. Also, is there a reason you're using Waifu2x? I think the original size of the images are just right. Reading on desktop makes them look absolutely massive.

Power Uploader
@allenallenallen333 I'm assuming it accounts for people with 4k monitor. The original raw works fine on 1080 monitors but when you're using a super high resolution, it becomes rather small.

Thanks for the new chapter, I was literally checking everyday to see if there’s a new one 😅

TIL why so many damm manga have hugeass resolutions, well at the end I don't think it matters since I can just zoom away

@Lusario please don't let anyone take over this manhua. Your manhua translation is the best i've ever seen. Hell you even explain the idioms from different books and shit; it's insane. And this is a manhua with a writing style complicated enough that you can't just throw it in google tl and let it poop out a comprehensible text

Please don't drop this one guys. you have a great tl so it would really be a shame if you droped it. also chinese idioms are really cool, and your tl really stands out where unfortunately english tl manhua has a bad reputation. even compared to manga tl yours is easily the best (if not top 4) I've seen.

yeah Lusario is for me the best manhua translator and he also explains every idiom

What's the Fake Drug for? I suspect it is a placebo until he can train the mob boss to learn the technique which turns them into bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread