I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 72 - Cyany Strikes Back

I am genuinely glad that out boy has finally managed to form a bond beyond basic friendships

I guess fucking an owl is acceptable when it sometimes changes into a girl... I think?

thanks for translating this
? youtube > only up to 80 . i can hold that much for better quality cause the release is constant and competent
i can see this will catch up with raw someday. good work

I'm glad Cyany managed to accompany him, he got something out of this travel, considering that other than this, he actually lost the freedom to heal.

Nooooo. Stupid Owl had the best expressions in this manhua. Cyany should’ve been a second spirit for him.

Thats good an all but what about the others now that she is with him who will give them the messege that he is dead

thanks for the update! glad he has someone to share his experiences with now.

@huizhaye the YouTube translation is caught up (chapter 83) they just had to change the name for legal reason. Search “I am the Lord Emperor”.

Oh dear, the adorable ghost girl is a little yandere. I wonder what she'll do when Xie Yan's wife wants to "spar" again?

Aggregator gang
Lucky the sisters gave them room because they could of all be fighting for that body?
Anyway theirs something....how are they gonna see this in their world he left behind? The guy from before was wimpy and cyan gone....I don’t know how it would even be

Users who are viewing this thread